2 MM-5.0MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire to improve the Welding technology
In today's production and life, there is a lot of use of steel products, and the most common procedure for making ordinary steel products we need is welding. With the continuous progress of science and technology, the process of Welding has been progressing continuously, and 2.0m-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire is one of the new products developed in Welding technology.
When operating with a 2.0m-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire, there are mainly two ways of Welding, one is called inert gas shielded Welding and the other is called Submerged ARC Welding. The two methods of welding can be said to be of different characteristics, and the most current welding method is inert gas welding. In spite of this, we should choose the suitable welding method according to the actual situation when selecting welding method.
Using the 2.0 mm-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire not only can improve the work efficiency, but the key is that in the high-tech Welding technology, the Welding interface can be presented in front of us.
There is a 2.0 mm-5.0 MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire in the Submerged ARC Welding Wire. The application range of the 2.0 mm-5.0 MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire is also very extensive. The development of the development of the 2.0 mm-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire is mainly introduced to you.
Since the 1970s, the consumption of China's 2.0 mm-5.0 MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire has grown rapidly, from 3% of the world's stainless steel consumption in 1990 to 10-15% in 2000. According to statistics, the apparent consumption of stainless steel in 1998 reached 1.3 million tons, and the consumption reached 1.5 million tons in 1999. In 2000, the apparent consumption reached 1.65 million tons. According to the stainless steel consumption growth over the past two years and the developing trend of reference for the national economic growth, predicted in 2005 mainland China 2.0 MM to 2.0 MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire consumption will reach 2.3 million tons, to become the world's first.
Through the efforts of the in recent years the domestic Welding technical personnel, the introduction of foreign technology digestion, absorption, and some of the efforts of the joint venture, domestic 2.0 MM to 2.0 MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire level had the very big enhancement, but compared with foreign advanced level, there is a certain gap.
The production process of 2 MM-5.0MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire is very good. It has many years of history and has the following functions in the Welding process:
1. Improve the stability of arc combustion. Uncoated light 2.0MM-5.0MM Submerged ARC Welding Wire is not easy to ignite ARC. Even if ignited, it can't burn steadily. In a 2.0-mm-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire drug, substances with low ionization potential, such as potassium, sodium and calcium, can improve the stability of the ARC and ensure that the Welding process continues.
2. Protect weld pool. In the welding process, the oxygen, nitrogen and water vapor in the air are immersed in the weld, which can adversely affect the weld. Not only the pores, but also the mechanical properties of the weld and even the cracks. After the melting of the 2.0m-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire, a large amount of gas envelops the ARC and molten pool, reducing the interaction between molten metal and air. When the weld is cooled, the molten skin forms a layer of slag, covering the weld surface, protecting the weld metal and cooling it slowly, reducing the possibility of producing stomata.
3. Ensure that the weld is deoxygenated and desulphurized. In the process of welding, it is unavoidable that a small amount of oxygen will enter the molten pool, which will oxidize the metal and alloy elements, burn the alloy elements and reduce the weld quality. Therefore, the reducing agent (such as manganese, silicon, titanium, aluminum, etc.) should be added to the 2.0mm-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire coating, so that the oxide reduction of the molten pool has been entered.
4. Add alloy elements for the 2.0 mm-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire. Because of the high temperature of arc, the alloy element of weld metal will be destroyed by evaporation, and the mechanical properties of weld will be reduced. Therefore, the appropriate alloy elements must be added to the welds through the skin of the drug to make up for the burning loss of the alloy element, and guarantee or improve the mechanical properties of the 2.0m-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire seam. For some alloy steel welding, also need to pass the welding seam infiltration alloy through the drug skin, so that the weld metal can be close to the metal components of the mother metal, mechanical properties can catch up with even more than the base metal.
5. Improve the productivity of Welding Wire Welding of the 2.0 mm-5.0mm Submerged ARC Welding Wire and reduce the splash.